- Part Time Contract
- 20 hours a week
- Shift pattern – variable depending on work load and availability
- Salary: £19,100 - £20,600 pro rata dependent on age and experience
Provide knowledgeable and effective support to our public clients about the activity centre while ensuring that we do everything reasonably possible to provide our customers with a positive, fun and memorable experience.
Mendip Activity Centre is a year-round multi-activity centre near Bristol. Our 250-acre site boasts a dry ski slope, a private limestone rocksports quarry, an onsite cave, ancient woodland, an 86 bed residential lodge, family and youth campsites, bar/café’s and target sport ranges.
Why work for us?
The main benefits of working for a family owned, independent activity centre is that we value your contribution. You will become part of the Mendip family where talent is recognised and rewarded with opportunity. We also believe in training and will support you with any relevant training plus free recreational skiing/snowboarding, family and friend discounts for our activities, camping and cafe-bar.
The role will involve working with the customer service and business service managers to ensure that all incoming customer communications are dealt with efficiently and professionally. A suitable candidate will be quick to learn how our business operates and the procedures we follow. The successful candidate will be using our bespoke booking system alongside various other software packages, and therefore must have a good level of computer literacy.
- Replying to customer emails and messages
- Manning our live chat service
- Making and answering telephone calls
- Ensuring that our online knowledge base stays up to date
- Administering bookings for individual and group clients
- Great communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Confident speaking to clients face to face
- GCSE grade C/4 or above in Maths and English
- Computer literate - Desirable criteria
- Full, clean driving license
- Age 18+